Saturday, January 19, 2008

WED Bridal Opening

Photobucket
~WED Bridal Salon~ Beautiful Gowns @ 3882 Main Street, Vancouver
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


On Thursday evening, many of the Shining Stars of the Wedding Scene gathered to celebrate the opening of WED Bridal at the Salon on 3882 Main Street in Vancouver. The Owners, Jo-Anne and Gemma put on a great party!

My wife Regina and I were lucky to have a few hours to attend. Our friends Lorena and Ian Chatwell {check out Lorena's great workout wear and lifestyle clothing} played Auntie and Uncle to our little sweetie Saphira, so we could have a night out and drink some wine with friends old and new.

The Gowns at this stylishly minimalist store are just GORGEOUS and can be customized to reflect the tastes of any discerning Bride.

Left to Right in the photo with the dresses are some amazingly talented people:

Photographers Leanne Pedersen,
Lynn Jaksa, Erin Gilmore, Miranda and Reilly Lievers, Wedding and Event Planner Tanya Peters, Photographer Camille Bensler and my LOVELY wife, Regina Noppe.

Some more talented friends that left before I took out my camera that I want to give a shout out to, are: Wedding and Event Planners Sarah Shore and Tara Thorp of Dreamgroup, and Photographers Angela Hubbard and Tobyn Ross.

There are several people I've forgotten but we have to leave to go to our friends Camila and Jason Parks' Welcome Home Party (from Brazil) in Burnaby.

Thanks again, Jo-Anne and Gemma, we wish continued Success!

Check out my Mini Slide Show

No comments: