Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Longest-meeting-ever!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Margaret+Steve
Photobucket


On Friday, Wedding & Event planner Auli Parviainen (who is now a good friend) introduced me to Margaret and Steve, a couple from Chicago vacationing in Whistler while planning their wedding there in July.

We met at the Dublin Gate Pub in the Pan Pacific Hotel at 3:30pm. Laughter and tall tales ensued and before you know it (and 4 pints of Guinness later), it was 10 pm. As a rule, I like to keep meetings to one hour maximum when I show my portfolio. These two, and Auli, are just too much fun to stop, though!!

Apparently, Auli performed the infamous walk of shame ... she walked/weaved her way through the Village in her snowboard boots at midnight.... at least you weren't in ski boots, Auli. Ouch, I know what THAT feels like. ;-)

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to photographing Margaret and Steve's Wedding on top of Whistler Mountain in the Summer. Hope you enjoyed BC, guys. And thanks so much for making my job the best in the WORLD.
See you soon!

Check out the Mini Slide Show

No comments: