Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Thinking back about 2007

Whoa.

What a year.

So much has changed! Both blessings and challenges...

Got me a WIFE.
Moved to a big new HOUSE in the hills.
Then we had a BABY (to fill up the HOUSE).
So, had to get a MINIVAN (to carry the BABY stuff).
Got a big new CAMERA (to take pictures of the BABY).
And lots more SOFTWARE (to make them look purdy).
HARDWARE (to store & deal with all that crazy data).
Made a new WEBSITE.
And started to BLOG. ;-)

Looking back on the past year, I can reflect on all the changes. The best part was all about people. Firstly, our lovely child, Saphira and her slowly emerging personality. My wife and I have had our challenges starting our lives together and becoming a family so quickly. It really is an amazing feeling loving someone so much and knowing you can count on each other!

I'm so thankful to know all the wonderful couples and their friends and families that I wouldn't ever have met, were I not a professional photographer. It is so cool to walk into the lives of virtual strangers and be treated like a trusted friend. By the end of the day, I feel like we know each other more than would have been possible in any other circumstance in such a short time. So many new friendships. This is the biggest blessing in my career and pleases me so much!

To all my cherished clients, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for enriching my life with your love and sparkling personalities. For supporting me in my ever-evolving career as an artist, I owe you a deep debt of gratitude!

No comments: