Monday, March 10, 2008

Camila + Jason Maternity

Camila is 37 weeks pregnant, so her baby could come at any time!
Jason and I are both members in good standing of the "Canadian Men Married to Brazilian Women Society of Vancouver". Well, we should start a club, anyway! ;-D
I photographed their Canadian Wedding last year and the four of us have become great friends. Actually, they made it to our hospital room 2 hours after Saphira was born last year, to celebrate with us!

When it came time to do some Maternity photos and I suggested doing nudes, Jay was all, "no worries, let's get naked!" but Ca needed a little bit of coaxing. I am so glad we did this. While they were getting ready, I photographed their rings. Then we did a series of nudes that are just... timelessly beautiful! I can't post the best ones, but these here are really nice and together with the rest (there were about 70 after editing) Camila and Jason will now have some artful and intimate memories of their life in the last days of their pregnancy. I'm so glad for you both; we'll be there when you need us!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: