Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ada and Riyaz

Ada and Riyaz are getting married in July... Regina was my "assistant" for our engagement portrait sesh at Fleetwood Park, near where Ada and Riyaz live with their daughter, Yazmin. After the shoot, Ada wrote me this email:

"Just want to drop a note to say thank you to you and your wife. We really enjoyed the photo shoot today.

You made us feel so comfortable and we had so much fun. (Although we would be in big trouble if you want to take some serious shots on the day of wedding, I don't know whether or not we can stop laughing or smiling).

When we were walking home, I asked Riyaz how he felt. He said he felt like he's in Vegas again - Riyaz and I actually fell in love during our first trip to Vegas. So, what he's really saying was that he felt romantic and in love and it's one of his best days.

Ada"

YES. Thank you Ada, for taking the time to write that. It is very sweet of you and I want to you to know how much it means to me to be so lucky to have clients like you and Riyaz!

Being a photographer is not always the glamorous profession it may seem. It's a lot of hard work. Aside from the often physically and mentally exhausting job of capturing the essence of feelings and the endless image processing, the business side of just finding the right people who resonate with my philosophy and style is a constant challenge.

As an artist, I take everything I do very personally. Getting feedback like this reinforces why I do what I do for a living. I sincerely want people to feel their love. And then I'll show it back to them, in the best way I can, with photographs.

I'm looking forward to making a lot more sweet memories for you, Ada and Riyaz!

Thank you for the opportunity!




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The mediation circle.... ;-D

Photobucket

No comments: