Sunday, March 1, 2009

Kristi and Jason's Wedding

What a beautiful wedding at gorgeous Nita Lake Lodge in Whistler. And we were blessed with bountiful fresh snow that kept falling during the whole evening. Sandy Pyatt was the marriage commissioner for the heartfelt ceremony.

Kristi & Jason had a blast playing in the snow... their wedding was so much fun with guests from all over the world. Kristi even "forced" me to do a shot of Jägermeister with her after I put my cameras down. Then they rocked it HARD with DJ Richard of Trax Mobile.

The ambiance and planning was taken care of the awesome team at Bliss Events, headed by Marcie Gaukrodger with lots of help from Jane Roberts. My terrific assistant Melissa Trottier made my job so much easier. Just being her personable self added to the fun factor, too!

Thanks for having me there for your wedding, Jason and Kristi... I just love your warmth and Joie de Vie. Congratulations to you... I wish you a wonderful life together & see you in San Francisco or Seattle soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

whistler wedding, vancouver wedding photographer, nita lake lodge

Just had to sneak in beside Kristi in this photo!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kristi ordering her slave/husband Jason and her photographer around the room. ;-D Thanks to my fantastic assistant Melissa Trottier for catching this image!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Jonathan said...

Your ring shots are incredible! I love the first one at the top of the post! Wonderful!
Thanks,
Jonathan
www.bluephoto.biz

Anonymous said...

your too good sir, am steve nigeria, pls wen will it be ur next couse? i want to up grade my self more?kpanjes@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Great shots Brian- i like your style - very personal. And nice that you put personal entries in your blog to. I'll have to do the same. Peace.

Lukas Agelastos said...

I love the snow shots!!
(We would never get them here!!)

Cheers from Greece
Lukas / Story Studios

limo hire perth said...

Wow, great images of the wedding. Wish to have a wedding like that also and the bridal car is White Limousine.

mackyton said...

Kristi and Jason's Wedding was epic. The lovely colors and the cute as well as romantic photo shoot of the couple are just great! I am also going to attend a super designer fairy themed baby shower at one of the nearby LA venues. I am sure that it is also going to be very enjoyable.