Monday, May 4, 2009

Ciara and Matthew

What a photogenic couple... and a pleasure to work with!

I'm photographing Ciara and Matthew's wedding at the Capilano Golf and Country Club in November. They booked me through Angela Girard, principal planner at the awesome Reflection Events.

We had a great time talking and laughing our way through Yaletown, starting at the Roundhouse on a beautiful sunny afternoon. We finished our shoot a few blocks from Ganache Patisserie and they went off to a cake tasting. Nice dessert for the "models", after all that hard work! Regina and I had their chocolate banana cake for our wedding a few years ago. I wonder what flavour they chose? ;-D

Congratulations on your engagement, Ciara and Matthew...I can't wait to make great images for you this fall!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It's a wrap! Thank you Regina, my beautiful wife, for this picture!

No comments: