Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Margaret & Steve

Ahhhhhh, What-can-I-say?!

Margaret and Steve ROCK. That's it. Just believe me, they do. ;-D
They made my job so much fun and gave me lots of photogenic material to work with!

What a beautiful wedding. We had rain and sunshine, laughter, tears and everything in between. Margaret and Steve live in Chicago. Planning their wedding in Whistler was made a lot easier because they were in the talented hands of my good friend Auli at Inspired Group . She made it just purrrrfect!

Steve and Margaret, I hope I see you again soon. You are an inspiring couple and I'm so glad we found each other and became friends!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

The stars of the show make a yummy Brian Noppe sandwich. Thanks to my über-assistant, Nadija for taking this picture!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: